Hello Warm Greetings — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello Warm Greetings

Options
licoriceman1
licoriceman1 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
edited June 2019 in Start here and say hello!
 Hello, I'm new here, I registered on this site, 2 weeks ago, Ive just found the courage to introduce myself, I applied for pip, had my assessment, The assessor ( Paramedic ) was unable to give me any points, I have17 years long-standing HIV  infection controlled by antiretroviral, COPD (emphysema ) very breathless, have had Depression & Anxiety, most of my life, Had a heart attack 2017 was Stented and they never repaired the aneurysm, near the blockage,  I've made a Mandatory Reconsideration having read that, the Paramedic is delusional and her findings I want to challenge,  I now have a capability for work questionnaire my heads all over the place, any suggestions or advice I'd been very grateful. Thank you for taking time to read this :)

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.