If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Anyone with Functional Neurological Disorder?

Shepp1958Shepp1958 Posts: 5Member Listener
edited July 3 in Neurological conditions
Hi does any one have this condition and how does it affect your live and what help is their out thier 

Replies

• Connie00Connie00 Posts: 130Community champion Pioneering

Hello @kopite1.

My Name is Connie00

I am one off the community Champion’s here at Scope.  it’s really nice to meet you.

A warm Welcome to the Community

Thank you for reaching out to us today,

I don’t know much about your condition.. Is your condition nephrogenic fibrosing dermopathy? If so, that is a ghastly condition, I hope one of our Members can help you with an answer. Meanwhile I will find out if anybody knows how to support you..

If we can be of any help to you please let us know.

Enjoy the rest of your evening

• Ami2301Ami2301 Posts: 5,277Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Shepp1958 welcome to the community! Are you referring to Functional Neuroligical Disorder?
    You're a fighter. Look at everything you've overcome. Don't give up now!
  • Shepp1958Shepp1958 Posts: 5Member Listener
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Posts: 5,277Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 12
    I've just had a look around the forum and found that @Tinkerbell12, @Tracybuchanan and you can find her discussion here, @Oscarej11, @Pablohsgshshsh also have FND.

You may also find FND Action helpful :) 
    You're a fighter. Look at everything you've overcome. Don't give up now!
  • kopitekopite Posts: 3Member Listener
    At the moment I am not getting any medical assistance, my brain stem damage I believe is the cause of my spinal condition but my c-ptsd was caused by extreme trauma suffered in childhood, it was suggested to me by my counsellor that the brain stem damage triggered my other conditions. 
Sign in or join us to comment.