Does anyone's feet cramp after bending toes? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Does anyone's feet cramp after bending toes?

Options
fantsu
fantsu Community member Posts: 3 Listener
This happens to me and I want to have an idea about what disease I have. I also have tremors, myoclonus, twitches and an absent heel reflex. 

Comments

• Imogen_Steele
    Imogen_Steele Community member Posts: 42 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @fantsu I get cramp in my feet everyday. It’s so frustrating, isn’t it! Have you sought advice from a medical professional?
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Go to your g p
  • fantsu
    fantsu Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Hi @fantsu I get cramp in my feet everyday. It’s so frustrating, isn’t it! Have you sought advice from a medical professional?
    I have an appointment scheduled but I'm not very optimistic. You know how some places are full of good professionals while others are full of bad ones? Well, I happen to live in the latter and so the likelihood of getting a good doctor is very low. Anyways, have you went to the doctor to have the cramps checked?
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @fantsu, how long until your appointment? It's frustrating when it can feel a bit hit and miss with Doctors and getting one that you feel listens. Best of luck to you, please let us know how you get on. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Imogen_Steele
    Imogen_Steele Community member Posts: 42 Courageous
    Options
    fantsu said:
    I have an appointment scheduled but I'm not very optimistic. You know how some places are full of good professionals while others are full of bad ones? Well, I happen to live in the latter and so the likelihood of getting a good doctor is very low. Anyways, have you went to the doctor to have the cramps checked?
    I have not gone to my GP but I have cerebral palsy so I see a few medical professionals who have looked at my feet. I have my fingers crossed that the doctor is able to offer you some advice. Good luck for your appointment 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.