Detached — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Detached

Golden12
Golden12 Community member Posts: 26 Connected
Hi ? everyone I haven’t been on for some time not been well and kinda busy  how is everyone ??? lost here ? and everywhere else stressful times and not treated good from community services kinda closed door ? anyone feel a bad atmosphere : 

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Golden12.  Welcome.  Sorry to hear you are feeling lost.  We are hear to listen and support you.  There is a great team of people here at Scope.  I am fine, thanks.  How are you?  What do you like to do as a hobby?  I can relate to being stressed at times too so you are not alone.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Golden12, thank you for posting. I'm really sorry you are feeling lost. Is there anything we can do to help?
    I'm sorry to hear about the community service, is this something you filed a complaint about? Hope to see you soon :)
    Scope

• Golden12
    Hi there thanks for your response I have been on a rollercoaster ever since I was offered a council house after being on a waiting list for 8 years. Since then  one thing after another and feel I am being targeted on disability discrimination  that’s what I think but who is going to listen ? to me that’s how I feel and I see it every day I don’t go out much as it’s unbearable everyone staring  but who cares it’s not happening to them. Sorry ? I don’t even know you thank for listening and reading this ...but who I have become is not me as I was a very sociable person.   doctors / hospital/ chemist local shops any thing in the community I’m not treated right I can’t point finger as there is many organisations I can’t make a complaint as it’s me alone against bunch of people who stick up for each other.???? 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    That's no problem at all @Golden12, we are here to listen and offer support and guidance. Things sound like they have been really tough, I'm sorry. Is there anything we can do to help?
    Scope

• Golden12
    I don’t think ? there is nothing to do as it’s just unfair judgmental and opinion of others even though organisations + /companies had treating others equally no matter race sex disability is in place I’m a individual not every one will view it as disability discrimination not every one will 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.