PIP working on assessment forms returned end of May — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP working on assessment forms returned end of May

AWilson198911
AWilson198911 Community member Posts: 27 Listener
just been on the phone for an update this morning , I have been told that the case managers are working on claims where the assessment report came in to them at the end of May . Just thought I would let people know :) 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    This would fall in line with people having to wait 8 to 12 weeks for their result, there is nothing stoping them if they live in the UK requesting a copy of their assessment report which on receiving they can work out what their award may should be but they still have to wait for the official award letter.
  • NB1492
    NB1492 Community member Posts: 17 Listener
    So if they received a report say the 6th of June, with the process kicked into gear on the 2nd April, that would mean I'm probably looking at 02nd July for a decision. At least they're speeding up somewhat.

Hope everyone else is doing well! :)

• meaghan
    meaghan Community member Posts: 42 Courageous
    my report was received to dwp 13th may I still not have a decision im waiting 24 weeks from applying for pip .thank you for the update .
  • AWilson198911
    AWilson198911 Community member Posts: 27 Listener
    meaghan said:
    my report was received to dwp 13th may I still not have a decision im waiting 24 weeks from applying for pip .thank you for the update .
     Have you requested your pip assessment report ?
  • meaghan
    hi sorry im not to good with computers so excuse any mistakes ,,they wont give me a report as I live in n Ireland but I have been ringing and they just say no decision yet as there is a back log , so stressful  
  • meaghan
    Hi ..just like to let you all know got my pip decision today at last...enhanced for daily living and standard for mobility ..so happy after a long wait ..thanks to everyone for your advice 
  • pcoventry
    pcoventry Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    Hi Meaghan. I also got told today I have been awarded the same as you. I put my form in to them on the 23rd of March and rang EVERY Friday for an update!- I was told it would be another 4-5 weeks but they made the decision on Wednesday just gone. 
  • meaghan
    that's great to hear pcoventry .its such a relief isn't it after waiting so long ,,so glad its over ,my form was in since start of January and had to have two f2f assessments ,

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.