Recommended — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Recommended

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Anyone who up for buying new mobile hauwei y6 2019 beautiful mobile easy use big screen 6.09 lightweight. Easy installation. 

Comments

• RainbowJo
    RainbowJo Community member Posts: 79 Courageous
    im an iphone fan. swaped my first hauwei for the iphone 1 been on them since. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,365 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

Gumtree or facebook is probably a better place to sell your phone. As you're not allowed to give personal details here on scope then selling your items could be difficult.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    We all use the Cubot Max, does everything we want and a great phone.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• sam12
    My mobile not for sale. New replacement mobile because mine was faulty. Think u mis read. I only comment I was getting a phn. I don't know one u mentioned about. 
  • sam12
    Wasn't for sale. I only comment about getting new phn for free because mine was faulty didn't have it available so they gave me completely new model and year n wireless charging all free still get upgraded next year. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,365 Disability Gamechanger
    sam12 said:
    Anyone who up for buying new mobile hauwei y6 2019
    I took that as you were selling the phone. Sorry if i mistook what you meant.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sam12
    Hauwei y6 2019 very easy excel phn recommend this 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.