If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Omg

sam12sam12 Posts: 1,347Member - under moderation Pioneering
She keep upin her radio in lougne I kant rest either room cause she making sure I don't rest Jesus hell 

Replies

• sam12sam12 Posts: 1,347Member - under moderation Pioneering
    She was absolutely crazy last night old woman thumpin running banging me her radio gone louder again. My bf must be still investigating because I used app I worked out how to know with the other caller knowing I used long away number he picked up not talking etc various mixed calls. I msg through anonymous text to doubt he read he know I trying to reach him. Still getting worried about him. My mum birthday today I did wish her yesterday with her carers. Social worker and support worker next week omg. And gmc about Dr abuse. 
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Posts: 4,552Administrator Scope community team
    Morning @sam12, I hope you managed to get some sleep!
    Happy birthday to your mum! Will you be seeing her today? I've just moved back home so love the chance to see my mum more. Do you get to see your mum very often? :)

Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    I ranh helpline this one. Had freak accident am. Pretty sure my foot broken swelling up feeling numb tingling stiff worried how I get home no money because of dwp kant make money nothing for travel at all 
    Hi @sam12, I'm so sorry to hear this! What happened? If you believe your foot is broken I really would recommend going to A&E as it's important you don't have a lasting impact on your foot. Please do keep us updated.
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    Ambulance been I torn ligaments and swelling up a lot. I to rest n walk but drag my foot I asked Dr's for walking stick because of balance now I had accident wat rights have I got against this 
    I'm glad an ambulance has been @sam12. Were they kind to you?
    I hope you're able to rest up now and take things easy if you can.
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    Am reporting another Dr 3rd 1
    I'm sorry to hear this, what did they do?
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    Cause me to self harm. Also I ask for walking stick nothing done now I had accident I kant get support I need am. Giving up on it all
    I'm sorry @sam12, this must be very frustrating for you. Can your support worker help you get a walking stick?
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    He on holiday. Support worker off she just had 2eks off 
    Just spoke to my mum she still bully saying why u still with bf for he loves me I love him wants to marry me he still investigation I tired he not answering or don't speak. I very happy with him. Am angry because my husband make me poorly then other issues happen am still trapped indoors. I think clean move not come back be best for me my bf agree to. I no idea how long it take to speak to him guess I be crying when he calls me  
    Hi @sam12, I'm really sorry, I imagine this is hard to manage. How is your foot doing at the moment?
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    Just put cold pack on it throbbin. She at it again radio she evil bully 
    Omg  she loud sound like she vomiting hear to loud she aggravating me
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 3,419Administrator Scope community team
    How's your foot feeling now @sam12?
    Senior Online Community Officer
    Scope
    Leather sofa helping it as it cold and resting foot on it better than ice pack 
    Foot goin numb feeling worrying 
    Old woman now playing radio thru my floor 7.30 in morning am seriously kant take any more rubbish she evil. My sofa helping my foot swelling because it leather and it cold feeling still difficult but it will improve am sure big bruise thou take some wks thou. Managed to get in Bath and out I was nervous thou in case I couldn't get out
    Hi @sam12, that does look painful!
    If you're concerned about the numbness it might be worth giving your doctor a call or phoning 111 for advice. 
    Scope
    Swelling gone further down foot a worried
    goin take time this 
    Ouch, that looks very painful! Have they said to keep it elevated or to ice it at all?
    Scope
    Give your doctor or 111 a call @sam12, they’ll be able to advise you. 
    Scope
    Swelling gone further down goin hard to am resting it. Cool on it not ice am worried I lose my foot 
    Swelling increasing a lot I rang surgery the bad Dr is on he only fob me off. I rang my support worker she in meeting reception will get her to call me ASAP. Am being abused by my brother I taken photos of the txts and blocked him. My bf lifted my number again. So I txt him of app number told him I had accident obviously he still investigation god knows when it be wen he calls me. Am worried. Lady from scope rang me see if am OK from yesterday big thank u for supporting me. Help to know someone cares about me ot many around does so
    Mite need to I don't fancy tackling this abusive Dr my mum remember the time he put me in hospital refusing to examine me my mum not happy about it he done it again mayb he not call if he don't respond I will contact the NHS commission or gmc they calling me Friday to start investigating mayb contact 3rd party to he horrified this Dr scary 
    I rang surgery they not even pickin up the phn lazy they are
    Omg they absolutely dumbo I had to repeat on the phn Dr only just back they don't listen at all seriously I be automatically fobbed off. Swelling should spread further down unless something else goin on if she don't call ime shortly in ring nhs
    Had vitamin d low level I looked online it says can cause falls I near had another fall again problem is because of withdrawal vitamin make it worse so wat do I do 
    Am head done in her voice driving me crazy I kant stick it she to loud l. Hear her conversation. This morning heard her screeching like a scream but not in help screen like she had a mad half he omg she deluded she need to calm down I no damn peace. 
    This Dr not rang me injury very important medical issues this 3rd time am being neglected by this Dr should I ring NHS one one because this Dr obviously has a grudge against me I don't know why I never done any thing to him hardly knew him at my old surgery what my rights. Swelling near the toes to very tight 
    Have you called NHS Direct (111) @sam12? They'll be able to advise.
    Scope
    Omg her voice much louder hear her on the phn doing me head in she Need out a sock in it 
    Still waiting Dr respond surgery don't ring u this not good am fed up calling them they job to call u. I feel like giving up on life Dr's neglect me my health not good at moment. Miss bf so. Much I made sure he got txt from. App numb had to tell him what happened to me. Hope one morning I don't wake up. Still being abused by my brother 
    Good excuse it problems ring back 10 mins
    edited June 19
    Is your brother just texting or calling you as well?
    Scope
    Sorry you're getting frustrated with the doctors.
    What did the paramedics say about what recovery time/treatment?
    Scope
    Txts I block him he evil he made big wedge between me and mum mum think he amazing under neath he evil mum blaming me  wen it not me he think he clever he a bully people seen his Txts and way he speaks to me. I need to get away he making sure I don't get nothing of my mum possible my mum win payout for her accident. I miss my mum brother says am fit to go out am not fit at All I kant wait to get out then being stuck in side I no choice until am able they don't care about me 
    She sent a msg to Dr I bet u he look at it last and do nothing about it. Girl said she ring i doubt it
    6 wks at least this is nitemare I feel trapped again. And ear problem and mucus drain. Support worker not rang back and worried about my foot in case has broken colours Changes 
    edited June 19
    Have you called 111 yet, or still trying your doctor?
    Scope
    Hi @sam12, so sorry about your foot! That looks incredibly painful! Have you got any chocolates left which would be a nice treat? 
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    Still trying Dr wen he see msg doubt they phn
    Am very tired 
    Foot balloonin out omg wasn't like this on the day it happen 
    This Dr is neglect my symptoms not rang surgery be shut any time now I think I should make gmc on Fri aware of him again my foot really swelling on other side. I mite ring mh at 7pm support line not hospital line. Need to move I think. 
    Dr finally coming was so nasty to me saying am using the services impossible situations I don't use anybody I sick of abuse and bully's 
    Decide he kant be coming so he said ring 999 ambulance on its way am very tired kant take much more my anxiety awol 
    Don't know what to do. Managed to sleep. I taken pics any email here I can send pics for someone to look at try to help decide if this is normal or not normal pls
    She is playin her radio loud at this time 7.20 I kant hear my drama at all I sick of added stress right thru my floor council never contact me regarding the online email 
    No chocolates left even supermarket to I really need to stop eating it time to take break from it. 
    I filed a complaint against this bad Dr with NHS commission people 

I rang surgery they trying to force me into surgery in possible so I dread the call back omg am being denied proper health care and support i think today goin be self harming because even social support not acting on me this making me suicidal. Am terrified being out alone being unwell and unstable on legs balance. Think it be end of the Rd to day. My health goin further down hill. Time I give up 
    Good morning @sam12, it sounds like you've had such a difficult night! Was the surgery in relation to your foot? We are all here for you on the community Sam and we all care very much. If you are feeling suicidal then please do contact Samaritans on 116 123 and they will be able to support you 24/7. I hope you can rest up today and your foot begins to feel a little better!
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    Support worker never replied my call from. Yesterday afternoon seriously having huge impact on my mh I feel just giving up prob loose my foot then I kant walk down the alise to marry 
    I report gp and out of hrs Dr to I feel very strongly vulnerable situation worst is having no funds to get home I kant live on 127 wk services don't kare. Nhs understand my situation. Need stick or crutches kant put weight on it. I know this help line is amazing wish they were like this on care professional lines 
    I'm glad you think the helpline is amazing and I'm glad we are able to support you. Did you end up going to hospital yesterday evening or did someone come out to see you?
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    Either happened the Dr denied me then nhs rang them he rang said he come out then he rang again decided not to come. I rang 999 again they were so busy last nite so nothing happened today made formal complain about gp and out of hrs Dr support worker not around so am stuffed again am think am wasting my time. Am expecting a Dr call doubt he come out to. Well if it case then if I self harm then I report it I kant trust the medics or social services. 
    Hi @sam12, I am sorry you are yet to be seen by a doctor. If you ring the hospital they should be able to arrange for a taxi to come and pick you up. This way you can have your foot properly looked at and it can be assess to see if you require any treatment. Please do let us know how you get on.
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    Hi @sam12, I have sent you an email regarding your most recent post, it would be great if you could have a look at this. How is the pain in your foot at the moment?
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    Hi @sam12, I'm sorry your support worker wasn't able to help. Who did you speak to on the helpline earlier today? Can you remember their name?
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    @sam12 that looks really painful. We're not medical experts, but I do think it probably needs looking at. Is there anyone who's able to take you to the hospital? A friend or a neighbour you can trust?
    Scope
    I forget lovely lady young. I don't know what to do now. I guess I have to let my foot either heal or damage or it fall off then I won't be walking down the alise. I be left alone again I. Need to be good for bf 
    I'm glad they were lovely @sam12, your foot does look very painful!

Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    Very uncomfortable very tight scary. Support worker saying I should dump bf no need  bit difficult when police are investigating his phn 
    Think i goin blac
    @sam12, this looks really bruised and incredibly painful. You really do need to go to hospital to get this checked out. I understand your apprehensions about getting back but your foot could be really damaged and won't be able to heal correctly. 
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
  • Hart86Hart86 Posts: 360Member Pioneering
    sam12 said:
    Think i goin blac
    That looks awful!!!! @sam12 please get yourself to your local hospital! Which is your nearest with an A&E?? I’m certain if you call ahead and explain you have no transport they can arrange to get you there and back. 

How did you do it??
    I done all this don't make a difference 
    What did you do to it? Have you been seen at all?? Which is your closest hospital, I could look up transport for you? You poor thing!!!
    Kant go because I fear not getting home safely 
    Hi @sam12, I'm really sorry you are having to wait longer for the prescription. I can understand your fears about getting home safety, especially with your past experiences. However, your foot really does need to be seen by a doctor and may need a cast on. They also might give you crutches which would make it a lot easier to move around. I imagine that is quite difficult at the moment!
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    Toes swelling up to again 
    I know you might end up having a bit of a wait to get home @Sam12. But at least they can make sure there's nothing too serious and give you appropriate treatment, as well as perhaps crutches which will help you keep weight off it. I understand you're worried, but it's really better that you go. How far is it to your local hospital?
    Scope
    Southport I kant stick being hours again I just get pain k wait see if take swelling down swelling up alot thou 
    Are you icing it @sam12?
    How much do you think it would cost for you to get a taxi there and back?
    Scope
    About 20 pound back 
    Did you manage to get to the hospital @sam12?? How is your foot now?
    Yes all nite was in hospital  goin Friday to orthopaedic Dr x-ray proving little mysterious one showing a bone that should not be there and how long it been there or a break sound confusing I did have been injury was never  xrayed I goin be tell dr if they still painful control swelling with naxproxin

Thanks for asking felt low all day after support call am goin to get rid of her today i record  this appointment need protection.

Something got me happy tonite  a lady of my line now back talkin she had same fall as me numb in leg n foot she was happy to hear from me to.she was on last wk but I was talking to another lady the knew was me talkin they told her I was asking for her she helps me to. She happy that old woman left flat .She bully someone else makin out they stupid. Takin rest got shopping later .soon I have bathroom aid 
    I’ve been wondering how you were getting on!! Sorry you felt low yesterday 😟, are you feeling any better today? I bet you’re getting more sleep now that noisy neighbour has left!!! 
    edited June 27
    Yes sleep more easy. Sp peaceful here now. Still low a little because i miss my bf our chats. Obviously it still on goin. Seller is processing my order blouse it beautiful to. How r u to. If i say about closing account it my way of coping skills but am. Happy on here. Am like this with phn to. 
    I do the exact same. When things get too much I just have to shut down and close everything off and end up isolating myself further, so I can definitely understand!! I hope you don’t close your account though! 
    Are you able to send your bf messages at all? I don’t understand why you can’t contact him at all? ☹️
Sign in or join us to comment.