Medical report — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Medical report

Wendygreene
Wendygreene Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have been ringing 4 esa report a week now its always busy

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Sometimes you just have to wait, yes it can be an hour or more at least your not paying for the call. I always use my mobile phone just incase I need the bathroom check my emails or read my kindle while waiting but always have my ID and questions to hand. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,345 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,
    I usually ring as soon as they open but even with this you may have to wait quite a while for them to answer.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Unfortunately there’s no other option. In between work and appointments etc I call to check on things. Definitely ring back tomorrow morning. 
  • zakblood
    zakblood Community member Posts: 419 Pioneering
    i took me 3 days on my first try to get someone, then was told the wrong information, then next time 2 days, on my last time i called, got lucky it seems and only took an hour waiting, and was given the correct information, so it's trial and error, and be prepared to wait, too many calling and call centers can be anywhere in the UK, as had one from Scotland tbh as well as others, just another way of making it harder for you, and tbh over the years i've been in the system, it's getting worse not better
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Wendygreene! I hope you manage to get through soon :) 

Please do let me know if we can do anything to else to help!
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.