Looking to interview people who use a wheelchair for a research study — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking to interview people who use a wheelchair for a research study

Options
NeilMcKie
NeilMcKie Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hey

I'm a researcher for a design company. Our client is trying to create a product to help cool, heat and generally make wheelchair use more comfortable for people of varying conditions. I would really love to speak to a broad range of people who use a wheelchair about their experiences of over-heating, sweating and the resultant effect on their life, but especially those who have come to use a wheelchair later in life and are returning to, or have returned to their daily routine before using a wheelchair.

If you would be willing to give me 30 minutes of your time it would really be appreciated. The interview would be conducted via a video call from your computer, or via phone if that's not possible. We would send you a £10 Amazon voucher as a very small token of our appreciation. 

We need to carry out these interviews over the next 7 days.

Please contact neil@stance.agency if you are willing to be interviewed.

Thanks in advance,
Neil

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.