No decision letter — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

No decision letter

to4sgo4G
to4sgo4G Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I went for my ESA assessment in March have not heard anything back phoned several times I mean several times no joy was told by the assessor she agreed with the last assessor who I saw 2 years ago at the end she said I will still get my ESA which I am getting but haven’t received any decision letter has anyone else had this problem 

Comments

• Roddy
    Roddy Community member Posts: 445 Pioneering
    Hi @to4sgo4G Welcome on board!
    I would consider writing to the DWP/ESA department, letting them know that you have called them several times and would appreciate a written response with confirmation. Any number of reasons could be why you've still as yet to hear back from them, and a letter to them would at least be acknowledged. However, make sure that it is addressed to the appropriate department and get a 'proof of postage' receipt by mailing your letter at the Post Office. Keep a photocopy of what you write too. 

Good Luck with it!
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @to4sgo4G   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.  Sorry to hear what you have been through.

I am one of the team of community champions. We guide, advise and help new members who join the forum.

Please may I suggest if your having some problems and issues with benefits and the decisions you need.

You may need to speak to a welfare organisation like CAB that may advise you further. Ask them to contact DWP on your behalf.

Always an idea.

Hope that helps you.

Take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.