Hello I’m Emma — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello I’m Emma

t0nkys
t0nkys Community member Posts: 31 Courageous
I have autism, mental health issues, dyspraxia and they’re in the process of testing me for ADHD. I love playing on my PS4 and gaming PC and I’ve also just started making gaming YouTube videos. I play fortnite with my best friend and nephew. Hit me up if you wanna join.

Comments

• M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    edited July 2019
    @t0nkys Hello Emma I just wanted to say welcome to our community forum!

We have a great range of discussion groups and you will find it a friendly and supportive place to make friends to.

While I do not play much games myself, I am sure other members will love to talk to you about gaming more!
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    edited July 2019
    Welcome to the community @t0nkys! Great to have you with us. Besides Fortnite, what sort of games are you into?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @t0nkys
  • m45yrs
    m45yrs Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    hi emma welcome to our comunity
  • t0nkys
    Welcome to the community @t0nkys! Great to have you with us. Besides Fortnite, what sort of games are you into?
    Well at the moment I’m recording myself playing Her Story on YouTube. I like games with a story like life is strange.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Life is Strange was fantastic. I haven't tried Her Story, but always been tempted. Let me know what you think of it!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • t0nkys
    Life is Strange was fantastic. I haven't tried Her Story, but always been tempted. Let me know what you think of it!
    Yes I always introduce my friends to life is strange if they’re just starting out gaming. I’m liking Her Story so far, there’s a lot of plot twists!
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @tOnkys

Welcome to our online community/family.

Please have a good look ? around.

If there is anything that I can help/support you with please let me know????

@steve51

• kath1
    kath1 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Hi Emma I have just joined it would be nice to chat my husband has autism and my 14 year old daughter is dyspriax and they find it difficult to cope with each other and iam the the  one who always seem to settle the arguments and sometimes I feel so alone my daughter spend most of the time now In her room on computer of phone what games are teenagers into I don't think she likes fornight but eoykd be nice to know what games are out their so if would give me something to talk with her about hope you are well 
    Kathryn 
  • t0nkys
    kath1 said:
    Hi Emma I have just joined it would be nice to chat my husband has autism and my 14 year old daughter is dyspriax and they find it difficult to cope with each other and iam the the  one who always seem to settle the arguments and sometimes I feel so alone my daughter spend most of the time now In her room on computer of phone what games are teenagers into I don't think she likes fornight but eoykd be nice to know what games are out their so if would give me something to talk with her about hope you are well 
    Kathryn 
    What kind of games does she play? I can suggest some but it depends what she likes.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @tOnkys and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thanks for sharing with us.  How are you getting on with your gaming YouTube videos?  I am not up on gaming myself as don't do it, but my nephews do and they love it.  I'm sure there will be other members on here that are into gaming also who will be happy to chat to you about it.  I hope you enjoy your time on the Community and meet new friends along the way.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • t0nkys
    Ails said:
    Hi @tOnkys and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thanks for sharing with us.  How are you getting on with your gaming YouTube videos?  I am not up on gaming myself as don't do it, but my nephews do and they love it.  I'm sure there will be other members on here that are into gaming also who will be happy to chat to you about it.  I hope you enjoy your time on the Community and meet new friends along the way.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Haven’t done any vids for a little while because I’ve been too depressed but hopefully I’ll get back into it! Got a psychiatrist appt coming up so maybe that will help!
  • Adrian_Scope
    Hi @kath1 and welcome! My eldest is 12 and she spends a lot of time on the computer too. Lately she seems to be playing Minecraft and Roblox. She seems to have circled back to them though. She changes her mind frequently as to what games she likes so it's hard to keep up! 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Adrian_Scope
    edited September 2019
    Sorry you've not felt up to making any videos lately @t0nkys. I really hope the appointment helps you get the support you need. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to hear that you haven't felt great lately, @tOnkys.  I hope your appointment goes well.  Please keep in touch and let us know how you got on.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.