What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

I have been on "Benefits for the last 13 years due to permanent disability.

My question is this? I receive income support and pip! Should I be getting further support? Oh and I get CTB and HB

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 21,111 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm assuming your partner claims carers allowance for looking after you, which is the reason why you're claiming Income Support?

Best thing you can do is pop all your details into a benefits calculator or visit your local CAB for a full benefits check. However, you could possibly be claiming all you can claim but i can't confirm that without knowing all of your exactly details, which isn't possible on an internet forum.

Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Administrator Posts: 7,604 Scope community team
    Hello @simon1234bunny and welcome to the community. :)

It would depend on your individual circumstances so popping your details into a benefit calculator like Poppy has suggested is probably your best option. 
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
Sign in or join us to comment.