End of year Target — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

End of year Target

Options
MissCC
MissCC Community member Posts: 22 Connected
Hi all, wonder of anyone can advise me please: 
On the end of year report ( current year 8 ) is the End of year target, the expected target for say all year 8's or is it the specific target of the individual child? 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My son is year 7 and it's the target for the whole of that year at his school 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @MissCC. It's hard to say as most schools will do this differently. Some would have the expected level (e.g. estimated target of pupils in that year group) while others would have the individual target. Do you know any other parents at the school you could compare with to give you an idea if it's universal or tailored to your child?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My little sister is in Y1. Her current target is to spell compound words. She is nearly six now. Her previous target was to say the whole alphabet out loud. Every week we set her a goal to achieve. And to answer the other part of your question, I specifically set one goal that is attainable for her each week. Talk with other moms and dads. 
  • MissCC
    MissCC Community member Posts: 22 Connected
    Options
    Hi @Adrian_Scope
    Thank you, I know another parent at the school but she works there so not sure whether she will give me the info but it's worth a try. Thanks 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.