If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

ESA/UC113 form

tombcfctombcfc Posts: 23Member Listener
edited August 8 in Universal Credit
A month ago I sent back the UC50 form for my universal credit claim as I suffer from various health problems. I had a phonecall from the secretary of my GP today saying they had recieved a esa113 form which a doctor will fill out shortly. My regular doctor is off on annual leave for 2 weeks so a doctor I never see is going to fill it out. I am worried a gp that doesn't know my health conditions very well will fill the form out not supporting of my health. Can I ask what these forms are used for? And why they have contacted my GP, as I was unaware they do this very often. Or is this common practice? 


Sign in or join us to comment.