If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

What music makes you relaxed?

Tammyjane33Tammyjane33 Posts: 371Member, Community champion Pioneering
I love any music at the moment its jessie j or any 80s tunes 

Replies

• M_AnthonyM_Anthony Posts: 194Member, Community champion Pioneering
    I like 80s tunes, I also relax to 80s style synthesizer music by a YouTube channel called NewRetroWave.

Here are some links to what I am listening to right now on their YouTube site:

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 4,468Administrator Scope community team
    I mostly use suggested Spotify reading, concentration and relaxation playlists. I never remember to check who the artists are, but they always fit the bill. :smile:
    Senior Online Community Officer
    Scope
  • M_AnthonyM_Anthony Posts: 194Member, Community champion Pioneering
    @Adrian_Scope

I was thinking about getting Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited, not sure which one yet. Do you have any experience of using Amazon Music as well?
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 4,468Administrator Scope community team
    I'm afraid not. I have it downloaded and have Prime too, but I find Spotify's so simple to use that it's my go-to.
    Senior Online Community Officer
    Scope
  • debbiedo49debbiedo49 Posts: 2,902Member Disability Gamechanger
    I used amazon for a while but gave it up to save money. I mainly use Google play music free. I make up playbills from music I have bought or saved over the years. I like listening to female artists on playlists sometimes. I choose motivating but relaxing music. I like lots of other relaxing music including meditation as long as they don't talk. I like white noise. It clears my mind at times. I like binaural beats you can find it on YouTube there are many variations for healing your whole self. 
    💜🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    I am a fibro warrior !💜♏️
  • HartleyHartley Posts: 114Member - under moderation Courageous
    edited August 12
    Led Zeppelin.The Smiths....many and varied...and there are quite a few relaxing songs within the brief aforementioned !

Violin and piano are very relaxing!
Sign in or join us to comment.