If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

What music makes you relaxed?

Tammyjane33Tammyjane33 Posts: 161Community champion Pioneering
I love any music at the moment its jessie j or any 80s tunes 

Replies

• M_AnthonyM_Anthony Posts: 131Member, Community champion Pioneering
    I like 80s tunes, I also relax to 80s style synthesizer music by a YouTube channel called NewRetroWave.

Here are some links to what I am listening to right now on their YouTube site:

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 2,479Administrator Scope community team
    I mostly use suggested Spotify reading, concentration and relaxation playlists. I never remember to check who the artists are, but they always fit the bill. :smile:
    Senior Online Community Officer
    Scope
  • M_AnthonyM_Anthony Posts: 131Member, Community champion Pioneering
    @Adrian_Scope

I was thinking about getting Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited, not sure which one yet. Do you have any experience of using Amazon Music as well?
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 2,479Administrator Scope community team
    I'm afraid not. I have it downloaded and have Prime too, but I find Spotify's so simple to use that it's my go-to.
    Senior Online Community Officer
    Scope
  • debbiedo49debbiedo49 Posts: 2,799Member Disability Gamechanger
    I used amazon for a while but gave it up to save money. I mainly use Google play music free. I make up playbills from music I have bought or saved over the years. I like listening to female artists on playlists sometimes. I choose motivating but relaxing music. I like lots of other relaxing music including meditation as long as they don't talk. I like white noise. It clears my mind at times. I like binaural beats you can find it on YouTube there are many variations for healing your whole self. 

I am a fibrowarrior!
  • HartleyHartley Posts: 114Member - under moderation Courageous
    edited August 12
    Led Zeppelin.The Smiths....many and varied...and there are quite a few relaxing songs within the brief aforementioned !

Violin and piano are very relaxing!
Sign in or join us to comment.