If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Incontinence

tampaxnappystampaxnappys Posts: 1Member Listener
i suffer from incontinence since 18-05-1985.IS THERE ANY ONE WHO HAS THE SAME CONDITION I HAVE

Replies

• thespicemanthespiceman Posts: 5,349Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    edited August 8
    Hello @tampaxnappys   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Sorry to hear this.  I am sure there will be members who can identify what you are going through. Who might be in touch to offer support and advice.

I am one of the team of community champions. We guide and advise and help new members who join the community.

Please can I ask have you contacted The Bladder and Bowel Organisation.?  For anything further they can help with.

https://www.bladderandbowel.org..

General Enquiries 01926 357220.

Hope that helps.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

• pollyanna1052pollyanna1052 Posts: 1,320Member Disability Gamechanger
    Hi, yeh, first thing is to either self refer or ask GP to refer you to The Continence Service. I did that several years ago. They are very helpful. I had urge incontinence and retention.

When my legs gave up the ghost and I needed the loo hourly, I decided to go for a catheter. Tried the urethral one for 5 months, but didnt get on with it. I`ve had a supra pubic one for 6 years. it makes life easier for full time wheelchair users.

I have tried many different medications...vesicare, oxybutynin, and tolterodine. I find betmiga the best. They are all bladder calmers.

Is it urinary incontinence you suffer with, or bowel?
Sign in or join us to comment.