If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

LCWRA

Kayla24Kayla24 Posts: 6Member Listener
First time on here, signed on for uc I'm March 2018 due to losin my job due to ill health, been sendin sick notes in since then, I've just been sent assement form July 2019 and awarded LCWRA, anyone no what if anything will be back dated to

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Posts: 11,749Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Great news. The LCWRA element of £336 will be backdated to the 4th month of your claim starting from when you sent in your first fit/sick note. This means that if the decision's definitely been made and it's LCWRA then that will be approximately 1 year of backdated money. Check your journal, because the decision letter will be uploaded on there.
  • Kayla24Kayla24 Posts: 6Member Listener
    Thank u, first signed on with UC on 21/3/2018 and gave sick note in then, didn't get forms till end of July 2019 and had letter put on journal 6th August sayin i had got LCWRA and they wud rite sayin when it was paid and if any back date, didn't think they back date it that far back, thank u for reply
    I must admit that was a very quick decision time, from when you received the forms. I'm assuming this was your first work capability assessment?
    Yes it was and I was dreading it after how long it took to fill form in, just waitin for letter off them to say when first payment starts. It says to ring if not heard off them in 7 days, thank u for helpin it's all so confusin
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 2,427Administrator Scope community team
    Welcome to the community @Kayla24:)
    I hope it doesn't take too long to receive your letter regarding payments, this will likely be uploaded to your journal. 
    Senior Online Community Officer
    Scope
    I've read so many different things and yes they all say same thing, will get my work coach to c if she can find out cus my anxiety and stress r threw  the roof at mo, grateful for ur replys 
Sign in or join us to comment.