Neighbours — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Neighbours

Birdsnbees
Birdsnbees Community member Posts: 75 Pioneering
edited August 2019 in Coffee lounge
Someone mentioned on another thread about neighbour noise sometime ago - this is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IRB0sxw-YU

Comments

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    was this a joke? are they for real? as if someone would deliberately make these loud noises thinking it is an art?..glad they`re not my neighbours.

I need hoisting for all transfers and a while ago, needed the loo hourly.....during the night too....it was a pain for me and my hubby...seemed it upset the neighbours too..hearing the sound of my electric hoist...they dont make `em with soundproofing..
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Are they being serious? This is not “art” it is antisocial behavior. If I were residing there, I would be on the phone to either the police or the council every night complaining. 
  • exdvr
    exdvr Community member Posts: 331 Pioneering
    This tasteless attempt at humour is bound to upset quite a few people, myself included.  Not in the least bit funny, but that seems to be the way of things nowadays.

Best wishes.

DLTBGYD

• Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    edited August 2019
    I've had similar in the past and I dealt with it? I had loads of  proof and Police etc did nothing, so I took in to my own hands and I did and it worked. They soon moved out.

Im one that wont and don't care of the consequences either. I won't cause anyone any trouble unnecessary, all I want is a peaceful life and left alone.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.