If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Health assesment advisory service

tombcfctombcfc Posts: 27Member Listener
Hi there, I have an assessment tomorrow but need to rearrange. I have telephoned the number on the letter and when I press for appointments my call just gets cut off every time. I need to rearrange my appointment or money will be stopped. Is this just another trick off these companys to prevent people from getting there money. Is there any other way to contact them? Thanks in advance

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Posts: 12,678Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

It may be that they have an issue with the phone as this has been known to happen. Personally i've never had any problems getting through so if you haven't succeeded yet then keep trying. Do be aware that you can only cancel one appointment.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 2,936Administrator Scope community team
    Hello @tombcfc, did you manage to get through to them in the end? 
    Senior Online Community Officer
    Scope
  • tombcfctombcfc Posts: 27Member Listener
    Hi adrian, managed to get through after about 2 hours. Waited 40 minutes to get through but as assesment is going to be recorded was told to call another number to re arrange so they can make sure they give me another appointment when recording facilities are available. I asked for confirmation in writing and they confirmed appointment has been cancelled. 'There are no available slots at the moment, however you will be sent confirmation of the new appointment once one becomes available. We have noted your availability' so guess this could drag on for a bit. Do you know how long it could be until my next appointment roughly? Thanks for your help. 

• poppy123456poppy123456 Posts: 12,678Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    I'm glad you got through finally. It would be impossible to advise how long the wait will be for your next appointment but they will send you a letter when one becomes available.
  • tombcfctombcfc Posts: 27Member Listener
    Thanks poppy for your reply. Most appreciated 
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Posts: 3,857Administrator Scope community team
    HI @tombcfc, I imagine this was quite annoying! I hope you aren't waiting much longer for another appointment!!
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
Sign in or join us to comment.