Pip outfit — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip outfit

Options
sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
edited August 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
This ok to wear black leggings to and sandals 

Comments

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    yes, fine....x
  • sam12
    Options
    OK thanks. Why do i need to take appeal papers to tribunal 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,348 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You need to take the bundle with you. If you have a representative then they should know all of this and also have a copy of the bundle.

As for what to wear then just wear what you would wear when ever you go out. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sam12
    Options
    My social worker taking. He only points the lawyer ssid about. Amd health to he goin by that thanks 
  • sam12
    Options
    Picked my outfit kant decide best shoes for the day suitable with black and white top black leggings need help with type of shoes Ic
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I would suggest anything that's comfortable. You just need to be yourself.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • sam12
    Options
    Yes i know I don't want do wrong thing that all thank you 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You won't wear the wrong thing @sam12 :)

Just be sure to be comfortable and I wish you the best of luck!
    Scope

• sam12
    Options
    If they saw me dressed they think sm not depressed yet clothes having nothing to do with your health am correct it shouldn't interfere i jus been reading someone lost because of dressing i take of jacket and leave in car n bag so put on after court 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @sam12, you're correct it shouldn't interfere. I know it's worrying but you need to try and just wear whatever you normally would wear. Have you talked to your support worker about it? Did they suggest the same? 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Options
    Wearing clothes shouldn't not effect my pip tribunal yet my health not my clothes yet I kant go out bare can I

Been 6 mths today investigation still on goin am fed up with it i no idea where i am 
  • sam12
    Options
    Am worried really i go in a blazer and dress scarf when i arrive i on a cardigan doesn't look over dressed don't ever wear makeup any way. Only time to get dressed nice as am in doors. I will look plain goin in there. Just keep hair plain to no flowers in it just a clip up
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    Morning @sam12, I understand why you are finding this stressful, but it'll be okay. Wear something you normally would and something you feel comfortable in. Did you support worker talk about this with you?
    Scope

• sam12
    Options
    I did say outfit but not colours I wearing. See my moods unpredictable i feel i explode anytime this process stressed me out. Worst having no money for anything weh. I do win am goin out buy pj's asda be in taxi be later in day early evening when more quite soon mucus be out goin well now this lady on. My moods mix today investigation still on goin this mad he kant ring me because of his wife at home she working he no phn tp call me both hacked i seriously missing him driving me to breaking point 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    I'm sorry this is all having a big impact on your mental health. It's a lot to manage and you're doing great @sam12. I hope you have had a better afternoon. :)
    Scope

• sam12
    Options
    Am goin casual best to trainers to it make me less worried. Government make us all scared not right 
  • poppy123456
    edited November 2021
    Options
    lodavyes said:
    lodavyes said:
    hmm

(Removed by moderator)?

You have posted on a thread from more than 2 years ago. The thread is also about what clothes to wear at a PIP assessment.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.