Employment Tribunal Care at Leeds 9 to 13th September Disability Discrimination, Victimisation, — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Employment Tribunal Care at Leeds 9 to 13th September Disability Discrimination, Victimisation,

Options
davegregson40
davegregson40 Community member Posts: 83 Pioneering
Sadly there are still employers who allow disability discrimination and victimisation including workplace intimidation and bullying, its even more astounding when this happens in a company like United Response a registered charity which is supposed to be a disability friendly employer and is campaigning against workplace discrimination. A toxic work environment is always wrong and spiteful behaviour and personal grievances have no place in an inclusive workplace. Negative publicity will impact on United Response and the services it provides.

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @davegregson40 and a very warm welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear this is the case. Scope have great campaigns like Work With Me and a range of employment services which aims to support people into employment. The Work With Me website will have some tools for getting equality in the workplace, this might help.
    Scope

• davegregson40
    davegregson40 Community member Posts: 83 Pioneering
    Options
    Thank you Chloe and very kind of you to respond so quickly and sending  the information. Scope does have many great campaigns and that sort of support is something United Response promotes itself as but not does apply in practice. Toxic cultures have caused harm to the reputation of certain leading national charities and United Response is going the same way now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.