Bus travel — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Bus travel

Options
83_phoenix
83_phoenix Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Please sign and share this petition , after facing terrible discrimination from the bus service , I have decided to stand up and fight against the treatment and discrimination we as disabled receive 

Comments

• Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Options
    If been talking about the behaviour of bus drivers for years.
    Why havnt our mps sorted tbis problem.
    Also the behaviour of binmen, one of which was bragging how he leaves ALL the disabled bins unempited. He says he's got away with leaving disabled peoples bins for years. Again why havnt our mps sorted this.
    Time all bus drivers and binmen should be  sacked for doing DISABILITY HATE CRIME.
    All other hate crime is taken to court. But police/law cant be bothered to deal with Disability. Hate crime 
  • paffuto10
    paffuto10 Community member Posts: 388 Pioneering
    Options
    @83_phoenix and @Misscleo

I must be so lucky because I have absolutely never come across anything like this. Disgusting!!! 

Where I live, last week a bus driver even offered the wheelchair ramp just because I was struggling with my walking stick! 

So sorry about the blatant discrimination you and others are suffering. What has happened to this country? It's frightening!! 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.