If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

pip change in circumstance

tracey58tracey58 Posts: 25Member Connected
hi ,can someone help with change of circumstances
please

Replies

• OverlyAnxiousOverlyAnxious Posts: 109Member Pioneering
    Hi,

What specifically are you looking for help with?  Have you informed the DWP of the change of circumstances yet or looking for information on how to do that?
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Posts: 12,679Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm sure someone can help if you can give some more information.
  • tracey58tracey58 Posts: 25Member Connected
    hi all,im on hrm,for a thr last year,and since then my life has fallen apart,i missed care by 1 point last year,but i know have severe depression,and need my other hip replaced x
    You can put for a change of circumstances for a worsening of condition but doing this will mean that you'll be sent more PIP forms to fill in, evidence will be needed to support your claim and most likely another face to face assessment will be needed because most people have them.

I see from your previous thread that when you transferred from DLA to PIP last year you were 1 point short of a daily living award. Did you take it to Tribunal after the MR decision remained the same?
    No I never took I left it 
    There's always a risk when reporting a worsening of condition because you could lose what you already have. Of course you could be awarded higher or it could stay the same. Only you can decide whether to report those changes because no one knows how your conditions affect you.

If you do report changes then please make sure you have evidence to support your claim because reporting changes because you will need to send the evidence with the form.
    I was very ill physically n mentally 
    I have evidence from my consultant, via a letter and 
Sign in or join us to comment.