Petition to improve disabled access in the UK — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Petition to improve disabled access in the UK

Joeskinner99
Joeskinner99 Community member Posts: 15 Connected

Hi guys, I'm wondering if you could help me please, I have recently started a petition to look into improving accessibility for disabled people in the UK as a result of an incident that happened to me and other wheelchair users at a gig at Heaton park watching The Courteeners in June I'm wondering if you guys would be able to sign and share this petition link on your social pages encouraging people to sign? It would be a big help and would mean a lot to me cheers! I am also trying to get my petition going on twitter @joeskinner13 using the #AccessForAll if you have twitter feel free to share cheers for your support #AccessForAll https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-improve-accessibility-for-disabled-people-in-the-uk-across-multiple-areas?recruiter=533513435&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=Search>SAP>UK>Brand>Proper>Exact&recruited_by_id=764cdd50-0c98-11e6-983c-15dbebdcf36d&utm_content=starter_fb_share_content_en-gb:v4

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.