An open invitation to a new blog — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

An open invitation to a new blog

Options
sdoc94
sdoc94 Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. I have not been on Scope for quite a while but intend to be more active in future. I would like to invite you all to have a look at my new blog. I will be posting many posts about chronic pain, arthritis, disability, tips and advice, my own stories and experiences etc. If you are interested - visit us via any links below, and if you like what you see - why not follow us. :smile:

www.mevsarthritis.wordpress.com www.facebook.com/mevsarthritis www.twitter.com/mevsarthritis

It would be great to see you there - let me know you came from Scope!
Shady.

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sdoc94 for letting us know about your blog.  It sounds great and I will certainly take a look.  I'm sure other members will find it interesting too.  I wish you all the best with it.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sdoc94! Thank you for sharing this with us and I look forward to reading your posts! :)
    Scope

• sdoc94
    sdoc94 Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
    Options
    Thanks guys. So far I have covered an "introduction" to arthritis as well as a piece on the link between mental health and chronic pain. I think my next post will be the first in a "story time" series. Most likely I will tell the story of finding out I had arthritis at 19 years old. Thanks for checking out my blog!
    Shady.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    All sounds great to me! :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.