New member saying hello — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

New member saying hello

Options
elizabethk
elizabethk Community member Posts: 21 Courageous

Hello – I just wanted to post to introduce myself as I’m new here. I have already found this site useful and I’ve only just joined. 

I’m working with The Princes Trust on an idea to create a social enterprise for people with disabilities (like me!) to find work so I would love to hear other people’s input, and to just generally use the community to meet people and feel a bit less lonely. 

I called the Scope helpline asking if I could be connected with others with disabilities so that I could get their input on my idea and the gentleman I spoke to kindly suggested I ask on here. I will create a new thread to do so properly but I just wanted to say hello first and ask where would be the best place to create such a thread as I find navigation a bit difficult? (It would just be asking people what they’d find most useful in a service which connected them to either part-time task-based work or full-time employment)

Thank you and pleased to meet you :smile:

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.