If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Burning tingling pain in feet then hands for some years now

SystemSystem Posts: 413 Scope community team
edited October 24 in Ask a chronic pain adviser
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unknown Small Fiber Neuropathy.

Replies

• Kathy01Kathy01 Posts: 3Member Listener
    Hi My name is Kathy i have had burning tingling pain in feet then hands for some years now at night it wakes me up same pain creeping up my arms into my chest. Doctor prescribed ibruphen and said it could br neuratherpy of the feet no other coment awaiting b12 blood test in two weeks time. Dont seem to get much help. Is anyone in the same position 
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Posts: 5,202Administrator Scope community team
    Welcome to the community @Kathy01! I am sorry to hear this, it sounds really uncomfortable! We aren't medical professionals so cannot give you a diagnosis, yet I hope our common understanding can offer support.

Do you find heat or ice helps at all?

I hope the blood test gives you some answers. :) 
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    Thank you Chloe
    Yes I need heat but only  for comfort. I really need my doctor to do more test which i will request when i get b12 test back. But its nice to hear what others who have the same complaint have to say. Thank you
    I too benefit from heat. All the hot water bottles! I hope your doctor takes your request more seriously and things can be looked into. :)
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
    Thank you I hope so too. It's a bit of a shock getting this most strange. kathy
    Hope you are doing okay today @Kathy01. :)
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
Sign in or join us to comment.