ASD — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ASD

liaelizibeth
liaelizibeth Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited October 2019 in Autism and neurodiversity
i’m lia, i’m 19 and i really want to make friends with people that may have the same diagnosis as me, i have ASD, ADHD, depression, anxiety and a few other diagnosis. my email is [removed by moderator] if you want to email me and be friends :) 

Comments

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    For safety reasons we don’t permit email address/contact details on the forums. What are your hobbies and interests? Have you contacted the National Autism Society or not? 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2019
    Hi @liaelizibeth and a very welcome to the community! Unfortunately we do not allow members to provide email addresses on the community. You are more than welcome to chat with members on here and once you have posted enough comments (to receive 25 points) you can private message people. :)

Do you have any support at the moment? There will be lots of members which ASD and ADHD that you'll be able to connect with and I hope you find this useful. Also, here is the National Autistic Society that has lots of information about ASD.  
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 10,666 Scope online community team
    Hello and a warm welcome to the community @liaelizibeth. I hope you'll connect with our members here, but if you need any support or advice, please don't hesitate to let us know. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • DAVID55
    DAVID55 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
    You can just chat to people on hear ?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.