Scope's research panel
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Keep on top of what's being talked about in our recent discussions and have your say!

Scope focus group in London (paid)

James_ScopeJames_Scope Member, Scope Team Posts: 6 Scope community team
Hi guys! I'm James, Scope's Panel Officer. I help run our research panel, which is a group of disabled people and parents/carers of disabled children who help us with research projects. 

Scope are trying to learn more about your experiences with power outages (including planned power outages and emergency power cuts). To try and understand how these disruptions affect people with disabilities, and how your experiences can be improved, we’re holding a focus group.

As a thank you for your time and effort, we have £50 in an eGift card for anyone who takes part. This eGift card won't affect any benefits you have

The details: 
  • The focus group will take place on Thursday 14th November at 1pm til 3pm at our offices in Stratford, East London (postcode: E15 2GW). 
  • Our facilities are accessible, and we can make reasonable adjustments so you can take part on the day. 
  • We can arrange travel on your behalf or reimburse reasonable travel expenses, along with the £50 eGift card which can be used at many online and high street retailers. We’re keen to hear from people across the country. 

The session will be audio recorded so we can look back on the session, but your name and identity will remain anonymous. There will also be a short task to complete beforehand.  

If you’re interested in taking part, let me know by emailing [email protected]. The only additional information I need to know at this stage is:

• if you have recent experience (within the last few years) of either a planned outage or an emergency power cut.
  • your postcode
There are no right or wrong answers; we're just making sure we have the right mix of people involved. 

This focus group should be really useful in improving how disabled customers are treated when it comes to power outages, so I hope you can take part.

If you're interested in research projects like this but can't attend, feel free to sign up to be a research panellist by going to our websiteYou can take part in some of our projects remotely, and we have an exciting new panel website that's launching soon. 

If you’ve got any questions or there is anything else I can do, don’t hesitate to let me know via [email protected]

Thanks guys!
James Roscow
Panel Officer, Scope

Here East Press Centre
14 East Bay Lane, Stratford, East London
E15 2GW

Click here to join Scope's Research Panel 
Sign in or join us to comment.