If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!
• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.
Scope's GE2019 Manifesto for Disability Equality
Adrian_Scope Administrator Posts: 7,096 Scope community team
edited November 2019 in Disability news
Yesterday morning Scope published our General Election 2019 manifesto, setting out our key priorities for the next Government, including:
- Removing barriers to work
- Ending the threat of sanctions
- Making travel fair
- Tackling the extra costs of disability
- Giving families the right support
Senior Community Partner