Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

Dwp letter

xxspencer75xxspencer75 Member Posts: 15 Listener
Hi guys I've received a letter this morning from dwp thanking me for requesting more information (which I didn't request) it says I was awarded ESA from such a date in 2013 then termination date says live at such amount a week then paid up to live then any other information live.has this got anything to do with all the back payment effort.thank you if anyone can help me.

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 19,194 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Potentially, if you recently filled out the form but we could only guess what the letter is regarding. I'm afraid you'll need to ring DWP Monday morning when they open and they will be able to tell you what the letter is about.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Administrator Posts: 9,382 Scope community team
    Hi @xxspencer75, how are you getting on?
    Community Partner
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.