Entitlement Letter — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Entitlement Letter

Options
morrell35
morrell35 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi i had to phone the dwp this morning to get an entitlement letter for proof of income which i hate doing as i'm nervous on the phone and they kept asking me for my mobile number but i give them my landline number which i've heard now could be the worst thing to do as they will contact me more and every time i give them some information they kept putting me on hold i just hope they don't send a medical form for me i've not long had one and every time i've contacted them in the past just to enquire about something they've sent me forms for a medical not long after

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,051 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

I really wouldn't worry about them contacting you constantly now they have a contact number for you. DWP have had my phone number for 7 years and they've never bothered me.

To be honest, it was more than likely a coincidence that you've been sent another work capability assessment form after contacting them in the past. You can actually be re-assessed anytime from 3 months.

I know it's difficult but try not to worry too much.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • morrell35
    morrell35 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Thanks poppy123456

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @morrell35. I hope everything works out and please do let us know how you get on. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.