Put on UC while ESA claim sorted out — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Put on UC while ESA claim sorted out

steveneaton
steveneaton Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2019 in Universal Credit (UC)
I was told in june 18 that Ihad to reclaim esa and put on uc while my claim was sorted out did all benefit still cut to below any other.seeked information from free dome of information only to be given information I already have .But does show notes with adresses  that im unable to enter or see

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome,

Why were you told to claim to UC and what happened to your ESA claim before you claimed UC? Were you found fit for work when you claimed ESA? Are you claiming limited capability for work for UC now?

What elements you're entitled to for UC will totally depend on your circumstances.

Sorry but more information is needed to be able to help you further.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome @steveneaton, would you be able to give us a little more information? :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.