If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

I wish to move

I wish not to be a Tennant of genesis any more they are now showing there true colours after being with them for 3 & & 1/2 years,in southend on sea essex & i am not fused where i go.thank you andy 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Posts: 16,266Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

It's not the easy to move house these days, especially if you're claiming benefits. I note that genesis is a housing association, are you able to get a house swap with another person? This maybe an option.

Otherwise moving area to a different local council may not be possible with a different housing association because mostly you need a local connection to that area.

Privately renting maybe an option but this is extremely difficult if you're claiming benefits because the majority of landlords won't accept those that claim benefits and those that will, will most likely ask for a guarantor.
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Posts: 6,556Administrator Scope community team
    Hi @RANDY1, how are you doing at the moment?
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
Sign in or join us to comment.