I wish to move — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I wish to move

RANDY1
RANDY1 Community member Posts: 11 Connected
I wish not to be a Tennant of genesis any more they are now showing there true colours after being with them for 3 & & 1/2 years,in southend on sea essex & i am not fused where i go.thank you andy 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,353 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

It's not the easy to move house these days, especially if you're claiming benefits. I note that genesis is a housing association, are you able to get a house swap with another person? This maybe an option.

Otherwise moving area to a different local council may not be possible with a different housing association because mostly you need a local connection to that area.

Privately renting maybe an option but this is extremely difficult if you're claiming benefits because the majority of landlords won't accept those that claim benefits and those that will, will most likely ask for a guarantor.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @RANDY1, how are you doing at the moment?
    Scope

• Char4lie
    Char4lie Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    You can do swap council 
  • hass
    hass Community member Posts: 194 Courageous
      Hi   all

Hope your all well ?

Randy  i share your pain. 
     Genesis now NOTTUNG HILL GENESUS  ARE BY FAR THE WORST.

Can I please ask why u want to move. 

Please be carefull when exchanging  if  tenants are exchanging  and there is  ASB
    Tenants and  Landlords  are obliged to inform tenants. 
    There is a case that is presendent.

All social landlords are concerned about is getting the rent .

This  housing association  has  become  worse since it became genesis and  now  NHG.
     THEY HAVE KILLED ME  MADE ME EXTREMELY  ILL.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.