Hi, my name is James — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is James

Options
James27
James27 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello

I am 42 and currently live at home with my parents. I sustained a SCI level C3/4 incomplete injury 21 years ago.

I have a team of PAs and carers whom I employ directly, they work on a rota 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as I require full time care.

My interests are sport, films and listening to audiobooks.

James

Comments

• zakblood
    zakblood Community member Posts: 419 Pioneering
    Options
    welcome to the forum
  • karenat35
    karenat35 Community member Posts: 15 Connected
    Options
    Hi James, welcome, these are the nicest people I have met in any forum. My metal heath isn't too good at the moment due to my fight with DWP going nowhere. Totally my fault, because I haven't told medical staff over the years how bad I really am but there you go you live and learn ( the hard way as it turns out ) . But any help I can offer, even if it is only for a chat, do not hesitate to contact me. I don't come online often, but I will get back to you, at some point, if you mail me, all the best K 

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @James27! It's great to meet you. 
    Do you have any favourite films? I'm always looking for more recommendations. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.