Hi, my name is Al1ceR0se! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Al1ceR0se!

Al1ceR0se
Al1ceR0se Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hey, I'm a graduate student, living with a whole host of disabilities and interested how other people cope in the modern world? 
Please feel free to chat to me. ?

Comments

• pink_princess
    pink_princess Community member Posts: 181 Pioneering
    Hi @Al1ceR0se

Welcome to the Community I am one of a number of community champions A volunteer role on the website to welcome new members and give advice if there’s anything we can help you with round the community just let us know.

?
  • Al1ceR0se
    Al1ceR0se Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hello, I live with Autism and ADHD and I was hoping for some advice on some strategies of coping in public, work environment and organisation? Just thought I'd ask. Pleasure to meet you.
  • pink_princess
    pink_princess Community member Posts: 181 Pioneering
    Hi @Al1ceR0se

The scope  website has lots of information under advice and support At the top of the website also have you tried looking on the National autistic Society website they also have lots of information. 
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Al1ceR0se   Pleased to meet you.
    Thank you for joining and sharing.
    I am one of the team of community champions. We advise, help and support our members.
    Please can I suggest contact the following organisation may be useful to you for additional support and information.
    National Autistic Society.
    Helpline 020 7833 2299.
    Please have a look around our website, plenty of new friends . Please ask anything any questions need to know.
    Please if I can help please get in touch.
    Hope you enjoy your time with us.
    Please take care.
    @thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Hi @Al1ceR0se welcome to scope as you can see there are many people on the site to talk to and support you the best we can.
    I'm Tammy I'm a volunteer community champion on the site.

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Brilliant to have you with us @Al1ceR0se. More than happy to try and help you with any queries you have. What have you been studying? :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.