Hi, my name is angel2020! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is angel2020!

angel2020
angel2020 Community member Posts: 5 Listener

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @angel2020 - Welcome to this friendly, supportive community. Hope you're doing OK.
  • angel2020
    Thank you have just signed up and finding my way around
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Good to hear. Have you tried the 'All groups'  link close to the top of this page on the right-hand side? This shows the many other sections of this community. Also please just chat here too. Hope to hear from you again soon. Please also say if you have any questions.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @angel2020 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  How are you today?  I hope you enjoy your time with us and if there is anything we can help you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @angel2020 and welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • angel2020
    Hello all, I'm not sure wat to say, I have been living with a long term health condition for many years, for many years I have struggled with my health and ability to maintain normality and was able to hide how much I was struggling from friends and family but this last year especially, my health has deteriorated where I am no longer able to hide it. It's been a difficult time and now have finally admitted to myself and those closest to me how much of a struggle life has become. That's how I ended up here 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    I'm glad you found your way to us @angel2020. This place is supportive to so many people and I hope we'll be able to offer similar to you. Is there anything in particular we can help with?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • angel2020
    Thank you, not ATM I've got some things I may need advice on in foreseeable but I have a couple of appointment s I need to attend first. It's nice to read some of the other posts and know there are others going thru  similar
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    No problem @angel2020. I hope the appointments go well. Let us know if you need anything. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.