What are your best Qualities? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What are your best Qualities?

Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
I would say mine are that I am honest, caring and loyal and I always put others before myself ?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,320 Disability Gamechanger
    I would say mine are that I am honest, caring and loyal and I always put others before myself ?

Love this and it explains me perfectly, can't say anything more than that.  :)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    @poppy123456 hi I hope you are well and thankyou ?
    How's your weekend going? Any plans? X
  • mrbuttons
    mrbuttons Community member Posts: 221 Pioneering
    edited December 2019
    Loyal, generous, open minded and decisive.
    Sounds as if i am my own perfect potential partner. <3<3<3
  • VOB
    VOB Community member Posts: 45 Pioneering
    Excellent timekeeper and hardworking.
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
  • Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    I,m very Honest and a family man ...I love my family very much , I used to love volunteering in the parish , I miss the buzz I used to get of helping others , especially disabled and elderly people .
  • VOB
    VOB Community member Posts: 45 Pioneering
    @Seanchai they are  some wonderful qualities that you have.
  • Seanchai
    Thank you VOB , I see you have great qualities as well , I always like to be ten minutes early for an appointment than ten minutes late.
    I enjoyed my work as an engineer in my early days ( although i always liked working with wood ). Then i enjoyed my life after that as driving instructor ....alas ...cut short by illness . ?
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,367 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2019
    Know a lot about watches
    Good at driving 2002-2003 Mini Coopers
    Able to type using a keyboard that is broken
    Can distinguish different types of cognac and whisky

In all seriousness though I think best to let others decide your good qualities, modesty and all that ;)

Maybe that would make a good thread - say something nice about the person above you?
  • Seanchai
    edited December 2019
    Yep, your right in what you say 66Mustang ..... but there is not much use asking people ( like our partner) what 'our' good qualities are if they are not members on Scope . I,m pretty sure that all members on Scope are good hearted people who are willing to help others on this great site ....if they cannot help others on here with good advice,  they at least encourage people by their words .
    I myself have been helped and encouraged by the lovely people  here when I was at my lowest ebb ... i thank all who post their views and especially the ones who can guide us in this very unfair society . So I think I would accept peoples word on their attributes . The very reason most members are here is because ( in my circumstances anyway) I was looking for guidance ....and I certainly got that . So if I can help others in any way I will certainly do so .
    Ah the person above me ....Emm... knows a lot about watches , good at driving mini coopers , I could use his skills with my keyboard on my laptop , cognac and whisky ?  ....oh ,I make my own ....shhhhhhhhh! ??.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,367 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2019
    You make your own whisky? That sounds interesting!! 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    Loyal, good humoured,caring, about sums me up
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Seanchai
    Unfortunately , I do not drink these days 66Mustang ....but I have family who enjoy a toddy ??. I made rosie wine a few weeks ago , i made it with turbo yeast ( bought of e-bay )and it turned out just over 30 % proof ...very strong for wine , I had to warn anyone I gave it to because  if they drink one glass, its equal to three glasses of ordinary wine ( my daughter said it was lovely tasting ) ... my neighbours said it was to strong for them but enjoyed it nonetheless . 
  • kevin52
    kevin52 Community member Posts: 73 Courageous
    Being A SmartAss ! LoL :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.