Ure xmas — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Ure xmas

Mark111
Mark111 Community member Posts: 13 Connected
Sending Xmas with frends family or alone how do u spend ures

Comments

• Bettahm
    Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
    Alone. Peace!! Just me and the dogs.
  • Mark111
    Ure not alone u have ure dogs?
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    With family and friends only. We have a Christmas tea with crackers and fruitcake. It is a low key Christmas party however. We play poker and have a laugh. This is what Christmas is about technically. Time permitting we take a quick walk or sing carols as well. Laughter is the order of the day. 
  • Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    I have my family visit .....that makes my Christmas.  ...although I see them often anyway ....but I make them dinner on Christmas day I hope everyone on Scope has a lovely day on the 25 th December ...and the 26th ...and 27th ect ect. ?
  • Bettahm
    Mark111 said:
    Ure not alone u have ure dogs?
    That's right, and they're better company then people anyway! What will you be doing Mark?
  • Mark111
    I don't celebrate Xmas as l liv alone I treat it like eny other day 
  • abbeym395
    abbeym395 Community member Posts: 22 Courageous
    I'll be on my own :)  Because my conditions are so variable I am not putting too much pressure on a signle day.  There's a charity running a dinner in town and I'll go even if my stomach is playing up, to be around people if I can.  Apart from that I'm going to relax when I need to and do enjoyable activities when I feel up to it.  Planning a cinema trip, that sort of thing :)  And my partner is coming down for new year so we'll chill out then too.
  • Bettahm
    Mark111 said:
    I don't celebrate Xmas as l liv alone I treat it like eny other day 
    It'll be pretty much like that with me. I have put decorations up to keep in the spirit of things, but just hoping for a quiet, peaceful day (or two!), just me and my pets. That's because I want it that way. I'll come on the forum here, see who's about. Other then that, doing nothing. And enjoying it!
  • Onix
    Onix Community member Posts: 75 Pioneering
    I spend it with my dog. To be honest, it's just another day except the food's different and my pooch gets a full xmas dinner, he loves sprouts and as an added bonus, doesn't fart ???.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.