Ughhhhhhhhhj — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Ughhhhhhhhhj

Kimeva24
Kimeva24 Community member Posts: 15 Connected
*TRIGGER *

Between my depression and chronic pain I'm at my wits end. I'm struggling with the urges to self harm or worse. 
I've tried writing my feelings down, didn't work, tried drawing on myself, didn't work. 
Its not lack of sleep, I got plenty last night and not tired. Just sick of being in pain constantly and dealing with depression. 
I feel empty inside, there is always a darkness inside but now I'm at the bottom of the hole and no way to get out,. At this point I don't want to get out, easier to just let go and be at peace. 
I dont want to do this anymore, I'm sick of fighting, after 38 years of hell and fighting I think I've earned the right to give up. 

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2019
    Hi @Kimeva24, I'm really sorry to hear how difficult things are for you at the moment. It sounds like you've been trying lots of alternatives. Do you currently have any support for your chronic pain or depression?

If you are feeling suicidal then please do reach out for support. You can contact Samaritans (116 123) or have you tried the crisis text service Shout (you can access this by texting SHOUT to 85258).

Here is a document from MIND about how to manage suicidal thoughts and what you can do to help.

If you are in immediate danger then please do call 999 or go to your closest A&E department. You matter and you are important to all of us.
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.