If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Lwrca awarded

hello20hello20 Posts: 61Member Listener
I came over to Uc  from esa transfer they added my lwrca groups advised  by adviser no statement available was due 21 December also I was advised lwrca was added on for 5 months will the  extra lwrca payments stops after 5 months or they continue like esa till a work capability assasement is done an decision decided 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Posts: 17,356Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    LCWRA is an ongoing award and won't stop unless you're found fit for work or you're placed into the LCW group when you're next re-assessed and you can be re-assessed anytime from 3 months.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • hello20hello20 Posts: 61Member Listener
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 5,283Administrator Scope community team
    @hello20, if your statement still isn't showing and was due 21st December, I'd strongly advise giving them a call today as there could be something blocking your payment. 
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.