Hope every one had a lovely Christmas day — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hope every one had a lovely Christmas day

Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
How was your day and did anyone get what they wished for from father Christmas? ???

Comments

• Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    As usual ....I got the family asking me what i want from Christmas   ( I told them I am not needing anything )....i have told the family i love them all very much and i do not need or want anything . ( i still got lots of expensive gifts ) I now have told them that next year ( God willing) I do not want anything at all ...but... I would like them all to make a donation to the homeless or poverty stricken or foodbank . It seems to me that more and more people will be in poverty next year .
    I wish everyone a happy new year ...but I know well that it will be another hard year for many  ...May your God go with you .
  • speedy1986
    speedy1986 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    For the first time in a long time I actually got what I wanted for Christmas 
    All ever ask for is to have people I love around me, and this year I did
    I have many things wrong with me and I still try and get through a day without having a complete meltdown. Christmas and new year are extremely difficult for me, this year I achieved making a full dinner with for my family and myself
    I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and sending love joy hope and happiness to you all 
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Thanks

We played games, drank wine, talked and went to church. We also ate and opened gifts too. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    That's wonderful @speedy1986, I'm really glad you were surrounded by the people you love this Christmas. 

I hope you have a great start to the New Year!
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.