Hi, my name is neil40! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is neil40!

neil40
neil40 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi im neil i have ms and my ms nurse took me off my meds 5mths ago i have relapsing and remitting ms she says no bloods no drugs but i know im relapsing in relapse clinic i was pulled about examined and told upon examination nothing is different so no one is listening i even get death threats where i live have smashed window all over christmas and police do not care ive had this for 4 years but no one cares any ideas who can help ive had enough 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @neil40 - Welcome to the community & thank you for sharing about yourself. About your MS, perhaps the MS Society may be able to help. See: https://www.mssociety.org.uk/ Tel: 0808 800 8000 unfortunately closed until 2nd January.
    Have you discussed your concerns with your GP, who may be able to better help you. Have you seen your consultant too?
    As far as the awful trouble you've had where you live, I wonder if you've approached your local council. I've checked on mine & you can report neighbourhood nuisance, & anti-social behaviour, so I'm hoping it would be similar where you live. I do hope some of this may help.

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    edited December 2019
    Hi @neil40. I'm sorry to read about the problems you've been having where you live. You mention that the police don't care. Could you clarify whether you've spoken to them about the smashed window at all and the death threats you've received?
    Obviously, if you feel like you might be in danger, you should continue to report the behaviour to the police, but Citizens Advice also have some suggestions about taking action over harassment.

It's really important you keep reporting this even if you don't feel like it's being taken seriously. At least then there will be a record of you reporting it.

Do you currently live in a council property or a private tenancy? Have you reported the matter to adult services? 

It might also be worth you getting a second opinion about your concerns about your MS. Have you contacted PALS at all or spoken to your GP?

If you need help with any of this, please let us know.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • neil40
    neil40 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi adrian this has been going on for a long time nobody is helping me iam with a2 dominion who refuse to give me a management move despite 2windows being smashed 1of which is still boarded all i get from them is escuses like i said aparantley i have insufficiant evidence from police is 2windows being smashed not enough 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.