I would like to find a girlfriend — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I would like to find a girlfriend

thall9999
thall9999 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I would like to find a girlfriend age 16 to 30 as never had one due to disability and mental healths 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2020
    Hi @thall9999 - Welcome to the community. This is not a dating site, but hopefully the Scope team may advise further about this.
    Have you looked into your mental health issues? The following websites might be helpful, so mentioning just in case: 
    The Richmond Fellowship: https://www.richmondfellowship.org.uk   unfortunately not available in all areas, but you can check with your location, or postcode.
    Mind: https:www.mind.org.uk

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @thall9999 and a very warm welcome to the community! Unfortunately the community is not a dating site.

I hope the suggestions above are helpful. You are more than welcome to discuss topics around disability and join in conversations with other members. :)
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @thall9999. Have you looked at any dating sites at all? 
    Do you have any hobbies or interests? It might be an idea to look at joining local clubs and things to meet people. 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.