• Check you're happy with the email notifications you're receiving.
• Have a look at how the community will be changing its appearance.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.
Q&A with UnLtd [Today from 10am]
Today from 10am, Laura from UnLtd will be joining us here on the community to answer questions about their Thrive programme.
Are you a social entrepreneur or part of a game-changing business that's helping disabled people into work? Are you looking to grow your impact? Are you curious about the sort of support the Thrive programme could offer? Ask your questions below!
Thrive: Access to Employment 2020 applications are now open
UnLtd are looking for 24 game-changing social businesses who want to scale up and grow their social impact and who are improving access to employment for those who face significant barriers to work. Through their partnership with Scope they are particularly looking for organisations who are supporting disabled people into work.
What will you get?
- 6 months of tailored, 1:1 support from a dedicated Venture Manager
- First class social impact measurement support
- Access to pro bono networks and specialist consultants
- Peer support from others on the programme through in person and online meetings and workshops
- The opportunity to apply for the Thrive Fund (up to £50K of investment in loan or equity)
Who can apply?
UnLtd are looking for social entrepreneurs who have been typically operating for 2 – 6 years and have a clear social mission and demonstrable social impact in access to employment.
Applications are now open and will close at the end of January 2020. If you are interested, you can find out more and submit an expression of interest here. If you have further questions, the Venture Managers at UnLtd would be more than happy to arrange a call – just email [email protected]