Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

Looking for a solicitor

MadduneMaddune Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited January 14 in Disabled people
I am I am looking for a solicitor in the Ashford(Kent) area who has experience with people with special needs

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 19,363 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 10
    Hi and welcome,

I'm one of the community champions here on scope and i'm here to help and advise others.

May i ask what this is for? Sometimes a solicitor isn't needed because they will possibly charge you. Depending on what's regarding then advice could be given free from other places.

otherwise a quick google usually helps and is your best friend for checking most things. I found this.

Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 2,957 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Maddune - Welcome to the community. Perhaps someone from the Citizens Advice Bureau could help. As Poppy says it all depends on what help you might need.
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Administrator Posts: 9,473 Scope community team
    Welcome to the community @Maddune, how are you getting on?
    Community Partner
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.