Hi, my name is Papabert! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Papabert!

Papabert
Papabert Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hay ppl just to say hi see what's happening im male 58 in falkirk Scotland got a bit of arthritis hehe 2x hips wrist fussed knees giving up botom 3 vertebrae giving up  hehe if i was a horse. Thay would shoot me hahaha ps lades im single hehe 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Papabert    Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the community champions on the forum. Our role is to support members.

Offer help and advise and be supportive.

Please have a look around our website. We are friendly, care and share.

Please also look at our Community Guide and House Rules may be of interest  to you.

This Community offers the following, the information, advice and guidance to deal with any problems or issues you have with anything you have or dealing with, ask any questions.

Unfortunately we are not a dating website to just make a point and not allowed to give out Email telephone numbers or any contact details.

You can chat, talk you can do that, nothing else. We do have young members of our Community on here not only adults, it is a open forum.

Children and teenagers up to elderly members of our Community.

May add humour it is well meaning but not every one has the same kind of humour.

Some people in our Community might be offended by your comments please remember that reason need to look at House Rules.

Many members of our Community are sensitive to their conditions and often offended by comments may be well meaning and not intentional to cause harm.

I have a broad sense of humour use this myself here but be aware of all times my words.  Any language.

Have compassion, empathy and sensitivity.

Many members have arthritis suffer and have a lot of problems, I have the following organisation may be of additional support to you.

https://www.arthritisaction.org.uk.

Helpline 020 3781 7120

Please I hope you understand and please enjoy your time with the community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.