KITCHEN A NEW BEGINNING AND FRESH START. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

KITCHEN A NEW BEGINNING AND FRESH START.

thespiceman
thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
edited January 2020 in Coffee lounge
Hello every one thought reason to start got new cooker and it time to get rid of things.

Do not wish for, bought a big pan for Pasta too heavy and lots of kitchen equipment stuck in cupboards.

Good clean and smell wonderful. New tubs, storage and move everything around in reach.

Need to be handy and with this new cooker, need also to redesign the kitchen.

Will have to contact Housing Association Unit top and cupboards removed.

When here first time moved in got a knock on my door.  Doing Kitchen new designs why never any one listens to you.

Asked leave this side bit inside the kitchen open no cupboard over the top.

Ignored wishes.  Came back to see the whole Kitchen covered in Units tops and me have to get a undercounter fridge.

Freezer in the bedroom not a good idea.

Curry's have non defrost fridge freezers a good price next purchases, plus Microwave a better one.  A blender another one.

Another thing people former neighbours all want to give me their Kitchen gadgets, tubs, storage knowing full well nothing works. Tub lids do not fit.

A whole cupboard then the Herb Spices every household has sees me the main man of spice world to offload.

This time saying no.

Looks great everything easier for me to reach.

Now I need to start making delectable fabulous food and sharing the recipes.

Thank you for reading.

@thespiceman
Community Champion
SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
Recipes

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.