Help and advise please — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help and advise please

MrsGimp
MrsGimp Community member Posts: 1 Listener
hi, I received my pip letter yesterday after my review and they are no longer giving me enhanced mobility, which means I have to give my car back, this is my life line to work and independence, any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome,

You now have 1 month from the date of the decision to request the Mandatory Reconsideration (MR) this should be put in writing stating where and why you think you should have scored those points. Adding a couple of real life examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies to you.

Do be aware that most MR decisions remain the same, so you'll very likely have to take it to Tribunal. Waiting times for hearings are huge across most of the country and you could be waiting as long as 1 year for a hearing date.

This link will help you find an advice agency local to you for help and face to face advice with the MR and Tribunal.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Jurph
    Jurph Community member Posts: 369 Pioneering
    It's also worth contacting Motability. They may be able to offer help but letting you keep the car a little longer or offering help elsewhere. Worth a try!
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Your at it again!!
    Youv sent me a message saying I'm new here' 
    Ever 4/6 weeks some idiot at scope tells me you never heard of me.
    How can you behave so Bradley and what is your point in doing this every 4/6 weeks and after you say im signed in all the time.
  • poppy123456
    edited January 2020
    @Misscleo is there anything we can help with? Or if you're having problems logging into the forum then please email the scope team  community@scope.org.uk
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Cressida
    Cressida Community member Posts: 1,014 Pioneering
    Misscleo said:
    Your at it again!!
    Youv sent me a message saying I'm new here' 
    Ever 4/6 weeks some idiot at scope tells me you never heard of me.
    How can you behave so Bradley and what is your point in doing this every 4/6 weeks and after you say im signed in all the time.
    This is not some idiot but a software glitch which has affected the whole forum
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @Misscleo. Can you forward the message to the community inbox (community@scope.org.uk) so we can try to understand what you mean?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Why havnt tried to understand what I mean ALL the other times youv sent this message?
    And in another 4/6 weeks you will do it again. As you have for the last 2 years.
    2 years !!
     I'm signed in. I have a lot of badges in helped a lot of people yet every 4/6 weeks you pull the plug and stop me from using this site.
    If its a mistake WHY HAVNT YOU SORTED IT.?
    Youv been told about it every time over the last 2 years so why  are you pretending this is the 1st time. youv heard it.
    Iv spoken to.you on.the phone about it.
    Iv emailed you about it.
    Clearly youv known for the last 2 years. 
    And in 4/6 weeks I won't beable to sign in AGAIN and il be telling you AGAIN and youl be saying youv no idea AGAIN 
    Won't you 

• poppy123456
    @Misscleo i'd advise you to contact scope on the email address advised above regarding this. The email address is here.
    community@scope.org.uk

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.