Sibling bullying — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sibling bullying

jodieoread
jodieoread Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone, I am a third year undergraduate student needing parents of at least 2 children under the age of 16 to complete my questionnaire for my dissertation if possible. It is on sibling bullying in children with and without Autism Spectrum Disorder.

It only takes 5 minutes or less to complete and I would be very grateful. Thank you!

https://york.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_01iwUjV1Sw1C2Nf

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Thanks for sharing this @jodieoread. I've moved your post to this part of the community so more people will see it.
    The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.